For....Mrs E.L.

I first met this Scouser online several years ago. I can't remember exactly how long ago, perhaps she can remind me...

So Mrs E.L is a very confident, beautiful, supportive, ballsy, understanding, intelligent, opinionated, focused, talented young women. She's given me advice whenever i've needed it. The majority of it is very good, but sometimes, not so great (damn you for telling me to climb a fucking drainpipe!). We can talk and talk for Britain. She's very funny, and never fails to make me laugh. She doesn't judge me for the decisions i make, but she'll tell me what she thinks, and i appreciate her for that. Sometimes it's not what i want to hear, but i know she's right....she's always fucking right. I don't know how one women can be so right, so often. I love her accent... it's like talking to Paul O'Grady! I have to mention that she has a pretty cool husband too.

I think we get on pretty well.... :) I know she thinks i am a little bit nuts, for example when she called this morning, i was in the middle of WW111.... 4 kids screaming in the background and me *trying* to control the situation, badly.....

Anyway, i could go on about have fabulous she is, but i don't want her head to grow any more... I'm very lucky to have *met* her and i hope one day, we will meet for real. She's a positive person to have in my life.

I love you E.L

xxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...