Just once..

...I would like to wake up and not feel some kind of stupid ailment. Every time i get a 'new' symptom my head goes nuts. This latest problem is driving me mad. It's the constant shaking, internal shaking and this feeling in the pit of my stomach like i am going to faint, without the fainty head thing..... No, i don't feel like i am going to faint, but my stomach says i am. It's fricking horrendous and quite honestly driving me mad.

I WOULD go to the doctors, but last time i went the stupid man just looked at me and referred me to the Mental Health team, so i am STILL dealing with the symptoms and will have to until....whenever. I've got a month until i see the MH people, and then he's not going to make the problem disappear.

I'm really not feeling "right" and i am worried that 'they' are missing something seriously wrong with me... :(

Comments

Nikki said…
Been there with this.. Am still there, but not as bad as I was. CBT is actually helping because Im not noticing all this stuff so much. Ive lost count of the amount of times Ive been convinced 'theyre missing something'!

Go see another doctor if you are worried, but if they really dont think theres anything wrong then try to trust them and not give in to the anxious thoughts next time.. When I get into the thoughts, the 'story' of what it could be (My M.S or cancer story is a pretty detailed one!) it all goes a bit too far and I enter into a mild panic that lasts for days until a new symptom gets in its way and Im onto another one..
I get the same things from time to time, amongst dozens of others, each probably as worrying as the next! xx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...