Busy...Don't really know where to start...

With only Today, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday until i go away....yeah....did i mention that? I GO ON HOLIDAY IN 4 DAYS TIME... I'm so freaking busy i don't know where to start.

Last night my son's friend stayed over, then this morning i had my nephews here - i have ironed all my boyfriends holiday clothes and this afternoon i have got to go to Chelmo to change clothes that i bought on Saturday. Tomorrow out all day, then that leaves Thursday and Friday to get my clothes washed/ironed and everything else sorted.... How am i going to do it? I have already got a ton of ironing to do because i've washed stuff and left it, so i have clean clothes. My boyfriend bought me a lovely 129L bag (with wheels) to pack my stuff in, but i am stressing about what to take. Obviously i need two outfits a day, one for the day time, one for the evening. All my converse, pumps and several pairs of flippies. I need to take numerous handbags, so they match shoes and clothes...you get the idea....so much to do!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...