Bored of blogging

I've been doing this since 2003. There is a fab site where you can view a selection of your old posts. Some of mine are HERE, HERE, and HERE .

Anyway, i am bored. Bored of blogging. I don't really talk much about anything interesting these days. I ramble sometimes about how depressed i am, how i am tired of being like this *YAWN*, or what i have spent MORE money on (had a great day shopping for clothes yesterday btw!!). Chatting about agoraphobia isn't really on my list of priorities. I live it day in and day out, i don't really want to write about it too.

There are things i would talk about, but can't....

...but at the same time, there are also other things that i perhaps shouldn't mention!

My life is strange, that's for sure, however it's a lot calmer, less stressful and no pathetic juvenile dramas since two dead weights have been lifted from my shoulders. I am very (happy) in love with a good man, got my son, my friends (WHO ACCEPT ME FOR ME), my amazing mother and Facebook...lol!!! What more does a girl need???

I'm seriously considering calling it a Blogging day...

Comments

coffeecup said…
That would be a real shame! As you say, you've been doing it since 2003 so why stop now? It's a good diary and a good way to get stuff off your chest, although, not everything of course. I'd be really sad if you stopped blogging. I'd miss your posts. Whatever you think is boring or tiresome, well your readers clearly don't feel that way. Lots of people identify with your issues from day to day, it's fascinating not *yawn*!! End of the day it's up to you sweetie. I just don't blog so much now, but if I deleted think I'd regret it.

Please consider carefully gorgeous lady? You're awesome Sarah! You blog is always new and refreshing.

:) :)
em said…
i enjoy reading your posts too. been reading for quite a while now. dont stop. x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...