The road to nowhere

That's where i feel i am at the moment.

FAILURE NUMBER ONE:- The plan was to go up to Gap on Sunday with my boyfriend. Just for reference that is 1.2 miles away. I managed to change that plan (as i can). I was going shopping with my mother on Sunday morning, i hadn't been food shopping since Tuesday and she was going to get me a few bits. So i "suggested" that maybe, mum could just "pop" us up to Gap on the way home. Roughly translated in agoraphobic speech to - I am too scared to go with you, but i can get there with mum, so that is a compromise! That's what we did. My boyfriend came grocery shopping, then mum dropped us off at the shopping centre and we went to get him some clothes. Mum stayed in the car for that! It WAS raining/snowing - crappy weather. We must have been gone for a good 45 minutes, and i was perfectly fine!

HOWEVER..

I did get to his house which is over 2 miles away. This is what i don't get. I couldn't get 1.2 miles away, to the shopping centre, but i could get in his car and drive over 2 miles with no problem! I stayed the night which was lovely :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...