Five favourite things...

Red hot bubble baths are always going to be in my top five.



Music. I love music. I love ALL kinds of music. I will watch probably 2 hours a day of TV maximum - music however, is always on :)



Two in one. My cup of tea/coffee i could not live without, nor could i live without my telephone/mobile. I spend about 3 hours a day on the phone. I think that's quite a lot :)



My Tiffany bracelet. My ex husband bought me this for my 30th birthday. The ONLY present he bought me. Also i bought the pink one which is a Brazilet, you're supposed to tie three knots in it and make three wishes. When the bracelet brakes is when your wishes come true. I got it in August and it's looking like it's almost ready to break. I WILL buy another when it goes - i love it.










Comments

coffeecup said…
Oh lovin that hot bath! Fabulous favourite things!! You really spend 3 hours on the phone? Good grief lol, chatterbox xxx
coffeecup said…
PS..you take a bath with the Stig?
ha ha ha xxx
em said…
aw the braclet is so sweet, and the pink one too where do you get them from?

i couldnt do without the baths, ive got back into my old habit of soaking, coming out prune like.

great five.x
Sarah♥ said…
Steph. I'm a phone-aholic!...lol.
And yes, i do bathe with the Stig, i would prefer someone else...!!!

x
Sarah♥ said…
Em.

You get them from here.. www.brazilet.co.uk but if you look at the http://shop.livebrazilian.com/ website they have even nicer ones on there. I am going to get one from there as soon as my pink one goes :)

My baths are so hot i generally have to lie down for a good 20 minutes when i get out because i feel faint...never stops me from boiling myself though!

x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...