UPDATE

Comments

coffeecup said…
Hi gorgeous lady, you're looking fabulous in your video! You have such beautiful shiny hair, I'm very envious.

Just wanted to say a HUGE thanks for the link to anxietycoach. I've started reading and already I've learned some important things about my own anxiety!! It looks like he's taken all the best bits of CBT and Acceptance, and reworked them into an easily understandable and sensible approach. Excellent stuff. Will deffo be working through it and know someone who may find it extremely useful. Thanks sooo much sweetie xxx
Sarah♥ said…
Thank you lovely. I have to say my hair is generally very shiny. I suppose because it is so (un)naturally dark...the light just reflects right off it :)

I am really glad you found that website useful - did you watch his youtube videos? They're also very good.

x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...