Valentines Da-----blah...........

I was at my boyfriends but i had to come home because i felt poorly. We had it all planned out, spend a nice day together and then he was going to cook for me tonight, but the best laid plans, don't always happen. So i'm home alone and he is also at home, alone. We've postponed Valentines Day until tomorrow, when hopefully it will turn out good :)

Yesterday was good though. I went up the town with my mother and bought me some goodies. I got a pair of RAY BANS, really nice and this time the dog WILL NOT eat them, unlike my last ones, a pair of GREY SKINNY JEANS and a black ruffle sleeved top to go with them, but i can't find that on the website. I also bought two necklaces, pair of earrings and a winter coat. I HAD to buy a coat because i was out in my teeny tiny very thin Superdry one and it started snowing, and i couldn't cope with being freezing anymore - so i went into a shop, saw one and got it. Very nice :)

My boyfriend bought me some lovely ELEMIS FACE CREAM because i keep whinging about my disgusting skin so he thought he'd help me by getting some super duper stuff. How spoilt am i?????

Anyway, i am just about ready for bed now...i'm knackered!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...