Panic - FAIL!

Comments

Nikki said…
I couldn't watch that video properly because I didn't want Mr S or my lil man listening in (We're all in the living room), so I will watch it properly later and take it all in.. But I wondered, was your trip to waitrose spur of the moment, and today planned? I normally find I can do more on spur of the moment, but something planned will be a nightmare, so I wondered if it was the same for you??

Again, I will watch properly later, but well done for trying, you did that much, you also sat out in the car for a bit?? If I heard that right, thats a massive achievement and I dont think its a 'fail' at all.

:) x

Btw, your hair looks v nice here!
Drew said…
At 1:45 you said that you didn't give in to the panic attack. You didn't go home. You stayed out. You then say, "but that's not the point". WRONG! THAT IS THE POINT!!!!!!

That's how graduated exposure works. You don't recover from this in a few giant leaps. You recover by taking small steps over and over. You might not believe it, but the fact that you didn't race home is a tremendous indicator that you are making progress Sarah. Sorry to be the one to break the bad news, but you're getting better. LOL

Now just brush this off, be proud of yourself (chuffed is the word, I believe), and go tell your beau that you're ready to go at it again and again until you feel comfortable. I bet he's thrilled with you!
em said…
i think your mum is your safe person, maybe a good few more trips you will feel safe with other half. dont be so hard on yourself. keep going through these trials, and you will get there in the end. well done for trying. xxx

p.s. loved looking over your older blog entries, youve been writing for a long time.X

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...