5pm

...and i am only just starting to feel semi-conscious.

I had a very busy day yesterday....too busy in fact, and also waking up at 11.10pm (for 30 minutes), 2.05am (for one hour), 4.30am (for one hour) and getting up at 6, might have something to do with it! So today, all i have done besides cleaning is lay about trying to get to sleep, which hasn't happened since my boyfriend has called A LOT!

Now, i have got to get my arse into gear and do my exercises and then start on dinner. Currently my son is doing his French homework, then he's got R.E, so i'm looking at a good hour before dinner really needs to started, so between now and then, i've got to make it downstairs to exercise, which quite honestly is less than appealing.

Other than tiredness, exhaustion...blah blah blah, i am pleased to say that my poorly face is 100% back to normal and i reckon because my skin was pretty much burnt off, it's left me with skin as good as new, so every cloud......... ;)

I would just like to offer some advice to myself (and others) STOP GOOGLING ;)

Comments

vinny said…
oh god i google all the frigin time lol have i got this illness have i got that ha ha i'm really bad for it,glad ur skin and face is better at last ;0)
and give the exercise a miss sometimes if u don't feel like it hun as you sure don't need to ♥
Anonymous said…
Well in her defense... she was googleling HER OWN NAME!! and surprise your blog showed up.
Sarah♥ said…
Hi there Timilee...
I didn't know you knew my friend, i wasn't aware that she was googling her own name though. perhaps you have your wires crossed, because the person i was talking about was looking up Killer Cells....

Nevermind - i accept your apology ;) Take care, have a lovely weekend AND it's REALLY REALLY nice to see you again. Give my love to the other one will you, i hope she's well.

x
Timilee said…
I thought you were talking about her, cause we were googleing our names, something totally nothing to do with you, and she mentioned that a post showed up on your blog, the one where you put her whole name with all her previous last names. That was all that was said actually. So I assumed you saw that. I don't know how the ip thingy works anymore since I haven't used one in years.

Anyway, Ive been staying out of the whole mess, which I believe is over now. I hope. I don't say much on your blog, as you know and know I do read, because I don't want to start anything or be part of anything. I just now posted cause it was inocient(sp?). And btw At her request, since she knows I read your blog when I am at work, I don't report back to her. I made a deal with her a LONG time ago that I am to not be part of what ever goes on between you two. I have enough in my life ya know. But just so you know, I don't think you will ever hear from her again. take care.

i can't seem to get my post to send....stupid word verification never works for me

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...