More confusion

I think, i think..all this "I still love my ex" nonsense has started from when my fence was kicked down, because IF there was ever any trouble, although he hated me, he would ALWAYS defend me in any situation. Whereas, my boyfriend, isn't confrontational, in the slightest.

Also, despite my ex hating me....he was willing to marry me - to live with me, to make a life with me.... (do you see where i am going with this?) - my boyfriend - ISN'T!

I think him being with me, it's all fallen into place and i drew the short straw. Ex girlfriends of his have always wanted to move in/get married/have children....so there has been more of a commitment between them because they DID move in, but me, i don't want to - and won't ever do that. So there is not even the slightest bit of commitment needed from him.

I will NEVER EVER be secure in this relationship, how can i be?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...