Busy day.

I've spent a day gardening and tiding both my boyfriends house and my house. I LOVE helping him out, he works very long hours and if i can help him at the weekend (today Monday is like a Sunday to him, he works Tues - Sat), then i will. After we did his house, he came back to mine and cut my honeysuckle back about 6ft... It was SO wide, i couldn't see to the end of my garden. When he left, i had to clean up all the cuttings, then i mowed (for the last time this year), followed by cutting down my honeysuckle at the front... It had grown too much over the door and it was mostly dead wood anyway, but now, it looks all neat and tidy, ready for (dare i say it) - WINTER!!!

So now, at 7pm, i am going to have a LONG HOT bubble bath and enjoy my new read, Russell Brands 'Booky Wook 2'....

Comments

vinny said…
glad uve had a nice day,ive been feeling a bit crap as i came on the dreaded period,not good when we been trying for 2 months ;0(
oph wekk keep going at it lol without sounding too rude.
had me dinner watched the soaps and now just chilling b4 bed,my book is pregnancy for dummies at the mo ha ha its a good read though to understand the goings on,have a nice sleep,sweet dreams hun {{hugs}}♥
Sarah♥ said…
Are you using a ovulation kit?

x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...