Paramedic..

It's 8pm and where the skin on my neck is so sore and tight, i start to get panicky because it feels like i am being strangled. My next door neighbour texts me to see if i'm alright and i said no (obviously) so she came straight round.

She can see that i am really distressed and getting panicky, so she calls up the out of hours doctor for me. She was absolutely brilliant. So calming.

The doctor sends a "CODE RED" paramedic to me.... (who incidentally saw me that day in the chemist getting my medication). He checks me over, asks if i do an recreational drugs because my pupils are so big....lol. Then comes the ambulance. They check me over and said i am in no immediate danger - so, i can stay at home.

Thing is, when i was given the steroids and the doctor didn't realise that i am mental because you're not meant to give this particular drug to mental people, so i had to get Benadryl and some steroid cream (neither of which worked).

Anyway - the ambulance went on it's way - very very nice people. My friend stayed with me the whole time, and then my BF turned up to help me too...

I was able to sleep from 10.30 until midnight and i've been up since then. My eye is now completely closed up and at 6.30am i gave in and took the steroids.

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...