Weekend.

My weekend. Saturday, my lovely boyfriend came round, despite my face still not looking great. I didn't mind because i was babysitting my niece and nephew! Yesterday we went to visit my boyfriends mother and then had friends round in the evening.

Busy day, Oh, i love days like these, apart from when you get up, realise there is water pissing through your ceiling and a hole is starting to appear! WTF????

We started off round my boyfriends, then we took a drive out to a butchers/abattoir... Nice, for a vegetarian. He bought a ton of meat for him and Stinky. I just stood there gagging the whole time. On the way home we made an impromptu stop at the same place i went with Ruby Wax and this time, i climbed to the top of the enormous hill! Half way up i was knackered, but continued anyway :)

....On the search for Krispy Kreme doughnuts, it took us on a nice little tip out. Bought 2, and OMG they were delicious. Then my BF wanted to take me to Stansted Airport, "It's exposure Sarah"......okaaaaaaaay! He took me round the airport, up to the terminal, and even that made my hands sweat.

FINALLY we got home. "Sarah, fancy walking to the garage?"..... He just springs things on me all the time, which is good, because he's always pushing me to do more and more. We walked, although very very muddy.... i was fine.

At 4.30 my son tells me he needs cooking ingredients for school tomorrow. We have to rush out (before the town turns into one big traffic jam) to get him his things. THREE shops we tried to get some cooking apples. We gave up and drove to Tesco, only to get caught up in the traffic. Flipping heck! 30 minutes to drive 5!

It's now 10.40 and i am able to relax....BUT....i have a horrible feeling that i am getting conjunctivitis. If it wasn't bad enough having gallbladder pain for a week, swollen face for days, NOW i have scabby eyes.....niiice.





Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...