Guess who was 12 yesterday?



My handsome prince was!

What a fabulous day we had. We went to town to find a present from my mother and because i bought him a laptop a few weeks ago, i said i wasn't buying him anything else, i obviously didn't stick to it - i got him a couple of little extras!

Thing i have noticed about my child is this. He is ALWAYS SO grateful, for everything, no matter how little. He didn't really have many presents to open, yet he was really appreciative for them all, he doesn't give a crap about value, in fact, i think he has little to no concept of money, whereas his friend, when i gave him his present on Sunday, the FIRST thing he asked was "How much did you spend?". How disgusting is that? I got really quite pissed off. Anyway - there is this gadget shop that Stinky wanted to go in, but after 30 minutes of searching, there was nothing in there that he wanted. There was only one other thing that he would have liked but i disagreed because it was too big (for a birthday).

...so....my mother buys it for him anyway. An Xbox package with 3 games. GRRRR! I wasn't happy. On the other hand, my son was/is over the moon. I couldn't see the point of yet ANOTHER console, since he has a TWO Playstation 2's, a Wii, a PSP and a DS - but whatever - apparently, the Xbox is "Really, reallly, really cooooool". I'm not into those kinds of games, so i wouldn't know.

For dinner we went to Pizza Hut. I've not been there for many years, it was nice actually, and then we had his friend over to stay the night and surprisingly they behaved bloody well. No late night giggling, which was lucky because my boyfriend has to get up early for work.

So today, we're having a lazy day. Stinky is playing on his Xbox and i am trying to get rid of 5 rather big and fetching spots i have on my face and struggling with toothache, at the same time. I tell you, it's tiring!!!

Only 12 days until the dentists!

Comments

em said…
happy birthday stinky. x

i remember the little boy in your early you tube vids. i know all old people say this but isnt he grown up. its good that he isnt money orientated, enjoying things because he likes them, not because of the price tag. you must be proud.x
Sarah♥ said…
More proud than you can imagine :)
vinny said…
lovely pic sarah hope he had a nice day and yeah i hate spoilt kids that are money money money,so its great ur boy isnt like that,cos its really rude so u must have brought him up well ;0)
awww still toothache,have u tried clove oil and the red liquid nurofen are pretty good for it if u can take them,toothache is the worst thing ever isnt it,been there done that and been up all night crying with pain cos i'm stupid and leave it untill i'm in agony.
wow he has got all the consoles hasnt he.
and don't talk to me about spots grrr i get them all the time like big lump pea sort of spots that never come to a head they are just lumps that hurt ;0(
my hair turned out ok anyway thank god,have a nice evening luv vinny xx♥xx
Sarah♥ said…
We had a fabulous day! :)

I am crying in pain right now, as i type this. I tried to find a 24 hour dentist, but there are none around. I just want to rip my head off, because there is nothing in the world worse than toothache/gallbladder pain.

Yes, mine are just huge lumps that do nothing but look horrid. Pointless and painful...lol.

Glad your hair turned out okay, you are very brave to do it yourself, i can just about manage my fringe, even that is wonky at the moment.

x
Tricia said…
hello, I want to follow your blog and share mine with you, but on your current layout I do not see a follow button.. :(
Tricia said…
http://anxietynpanic2010.blogspot.com/


I figured it out... Here is my blog, Have a nice day!
Sarah♥ said…
Yay! Well done.

I've just read through your blog. It's very interesting and you are a very good writer too ;)

x
vinny said…
YEP TOOTHACHE IS A PAIN NO PUN INTENDED OUCHHH IT KILLS,IF U PHONE THE NHS HELPLINE THEY CAN USUALLY GIVE U A NUMBER FOR THE EMERGENCY DENTIST HELPLINE AND IF UR RING THAT THEN THEY CAN USUALLY GET U SEEN THE NEXT DAY SOMEWHERE AROUND THE AREA U LIVE.
I SHOULD REALLY GO SOON FOR A CHECK UP AS I KNOW I WILL BE IN PAIN AGAIN B4 LONG,I HAVE VIRTUALLY NO BIG BACK TEETH AT ALL ONLY MY FRONT ONES,OH I TELL A LIE I HAVE ONE BACK TOOTH ONCE SIDE AT BOTTOM AND NON AT TOP AND ONE AT TOP THE OTHER SIDE AND NON AT BOTTOM SO IT MAKES IT SORTS DIFFICULT TO EAT ANYTHING CHEWY OR HARD,I HAVE TO SORTA EITHER EAT WITH MY GUMS OR FRONT TEETH SO MY FRONT ONES WILL BE WRECKED SOON ENOUGH,GGGRRR ANXIETY IS CRAP,WHY CAN'T WE BE NORMAL AND I'D JUST GO TO THE DENTIST LIKE AY OTHER NORMAL PERSON.
AND YEAH UR LUCKY UR FELLA IS A HAIRDRESSER AS ANOTHER THING I CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO DO,MY SIS LIVED A FEW MILES AWAY FROM ME AND SHE WAS A HAIRDRESSER SO USED TO CUT MY HAIR BUT SHE MOVED HER FAMILY TO AUSTRALIA A YEAR BACK SO IVE BEEN DOING IT MYSELF EVER SINSE WITH THE HELP OF MY FELLA,IT LOOKS OK THOUGH,OH I GOT SOME CLIP IN STREAKS TODAY,BLUE ONES AND PIN ONES AND THEY LOOK PRETTY COOL,U JUST CLICK THEM IN AT THE ROOT AND PUT UR OWN HAIR OVER THEM SO IT LOOKS REAL,LOOKS PRETTY GOOD ;0)
ANYWAY UP LATE AGAIN COS CAN'T SLEEP BUT GONNA GO AND TRY NOW SO NITE NITE HUN AND HOPE U CAN GET UR TEETH SORTED ASAP ♥♥
Sarah♥ said…
I called the emergency dentists thinking that i was going to get a 24 hour surgery, and nothing. I had an appointment yesterday morning and they wouldn't remove it, so i am on MORE antibiotics and MORE painkillers! Going back Wednesday for it to be taken out!!!!

I have NO teeth on the bottom. :(
My diet has reduced now to pasta...that's all i can manage without it hurting.

It is good having a hairdresser as a boyfriend BUT, it's getting him to do it. Which almost never happens.

x
vinny said…
awww poor you i know that feeling,going there and its like a waste of time cos if its infected or abcess they just send you away with antibiotics as they won't touch you until that has cleared up grrrr,when i used to get in real bad pain i used to just trying my dr in the end and ask her for some antibiotics cos i knew it would be a waste of time going to the dentist and getting sent home again,the dr didnt really like doing it but she did,the antibiotics usually will help the pain too once they kick in but even if the pain goes and it feel better with the tablets u must still go on wed's cos thats the old trick i used to play,oh i feel so much better now after these antibiotics that i don't need to go the dentist anymore,give it a month or two and ur back in the same boat again but its worse,done this loads of times i'm a chicken really lol.
anyway happy halloween and hope ur feeling better soon {{{hugs}}} from vin xx♥xx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...