Funniest things.

My friend called me today and told me something so fricking hilarious that i actually cried with laughter and continued to do so for a good half an hour and every-single-time i think about it, i do really "LOL/PMSL/ROFL". I think it's one of those stories that i won't ever forget, never ever. Obviously my vagueness means i can't divulge in the details....just trust me when i say - It was bloody funny. In fact it made my day/week and probably my month. I *think* it may even take the award for the funniest story of the year, 2010.

Another friend told me a little story...another funny one, that i CAN share. It goes like this...

My friend went into a public toilet, 2 cubicles were busy and the one empty one was disgusting, covered in shit. She made a pfft noise and thought, i'm not using that, i'll wait. Standing with her arms folded waiting for a toilet to come free another women came in. She walked into the disgusting empty toilet and made the same revolted noise as my friend did. My friend turned to the women nodded in the direction of the dirty loo and said "I DID THAT!!" . Just then, a cubicle came free, then it hit her as she closed the door "OMG - I said to that women, I DID THAT, she's going to think i shit all over the toilet".... With that, she swiftly exited the W.C and walked really fast away....

When i was told that story...again....i did "PMSL". That particular friend has so many stories that will make you "LOL".

Enough of the funnies...now for my weekend. Tomorrow i've got dinner round my sisters, with my dad, BF, dad's wife... LOVELY, then on Sunday we've got another Food Fair to go to. It's the same place as i went to in May - so i am super excited about that. All that yummy food....can't wait :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend, and right now i am watching Uri Geller on '8 out of 10 cats' - what a fucking freak! STOP BENDING SPOONS....so old, so tired, so boring!

Comments

vinny said…
omg ha ha ha i loved that story,thats something i would have done too lol,hope u have a nice weekend and eat some lovely yummy food ;0)
hope the weather stays ok for ya xx♥

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...