Prednisolone

I'm going this alone. I don't want anyone near me... I don't want to talk to anyone... All i want to do is sit and wait for this bullshit to go off my face.

I've had a couple of doses off Prednisolone now. First one was fine. No reaction, in fact it didn't do anything. Didn't take the itching away, didn't make my swelling down down. Just after the second dose, i felt sick, legs were aching and i cried for England. I cried down the phone to my boyfriend (not just cried, i SOBBED) about everything.

This is a BDD sufferers worst nightmare. You already despise the way you look, but now - i REALLY AM DISFIGURED. Nearly 3 days in, i still look a frigging mess and in fact the rash on my neck has started weeping, which is nice....

[[OMG - about 10 minutes ago i put in eye drops and sitting here in bed, i have just tasted them at the back of my throat - how bloody disgusting.]]

My son is at his daddy's tonight, so it's been a really quiet night, quite nice in some ways - but i always miss him.

Goodness knows what the weekend has in store for me.... I am meant to be going to my BF's mothers on Sunday, that's if i don't still look like a Munster!! We'll see...

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...