Busy weekend.

Went into town and met up with my gorgeous beautiful friend...
Yesterday, i felt so tired, and roughly 10 minutes before i was meant to be going to my sisters i suddenly became almost zombiefied - i couldn't move, i was that tired, which isn't that surprising since i'd been awake from 1AM! By 4pm it should have been my bedtime.

Exhaustion aside, i dragged myself out for dinner (with my dad, his wife, bf and Stinky). It was a lot of fun actually.

This morning, getting up at 7am (WTF, IT'S SUNDAY!?), picked up my boy and went on our way to the Food Fair. OMGosh, what a divine experience. My boyfriend bought me a lovely piece of cheese, onion chutney, cheese and onion bread and biscuits. Doesn't sound a lot, but these places are extremely expensive.



Me just woken up this morning - make-up free....




2 pictures from the food fair :)

Oh...i forgot, i was treated yesterday (doesn't happen that often - i've been throughly spoilt this weekend), got round my boyfriends house and he pulled out a bottle of Calvin Klein 'Beauty'. What a stunning scent. I'm very lucky :)

Comments

vinny said…
awww what a nice gift from ur fella how sweet ;0)
yeah food fairs are expensive we have them sometimes here in southampton and are fun to go to,glad u had a nice weekend,love the pics and u still look just as pretty in the mornings,god u should see me some days i look like a zombie and now i have cut a fringe into my hair,god knows what i do during the night but its stuck up in the morning like a cockral lol.
nite nite sarah ♥
Sarah♥ said…
Clip your fringe to the side at night, I have to so I don't wake up like Cameron Diaz in 'there's something about Mary' ..... :)
vinny said…
ha ha and yeah was gonna try that the other night but with the way i wriggle around in my sleep i was worried it would fall out and end up sticking me in the ear or eye or summat lol,i liked my fringe at first and my sis said it looked better but getting bored of it already,oh well probably grow it out again,i go through this phase about every 2 years ;0) x
Sarah♥ said…
I've had my fringe for 7 years now and i do really like it, it pisses me off sometimes, when it's too long or i've stupidly cut it too short (like now), but for me, it covers up spots and wrinkles. So, i don't think i'd ever grow it out. Do you have long hair?

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...