Last minute...





I had my sons' friend call up and ask if Stinky wanted to go trick 'n' treating. It's the first time he's ever been, but because he was at his daddy's it would be a matter of "What shall i put him in?". I have no costume prepared. I got online, checked out some Halloween makeup and this is what i came up with. With my lovely beautiful friend here for her 'expert' guidance...this is what the final outfit looked like, and if i do say so myself, i did a bloody good job!!!!

Pumpkin at the ready, goodies in a box, i am just waiting now for the children to start arriving ;)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!

Comments

vinny said…
wow u did a fab job sarah he looks ace and to be honest i think i would poo me pants if i opened the door to him lol,what did u use for the red blood it look ace on his white shirt ;0)
hope he has fun,happy halloween to you too xx♥xx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...