Time to breathe...

I've had such a manic weekend. From start to finish.

Saturday it was a matter of urgency that i buy new clothes for a dinner party that evening. Thinking i could get away with going into ONE shop that was home to Topshop, Miss Selfridge, DP, Warehouse, but that was clearly very ambitious of me, because after trying on countless outfits, i came away with nothing. So then i dragged my poor mother into town to make an attack on River Island where i managed to find some lovely things, including some new boots, which my boyfriend then BROKE taking them off of me. Not happy! £80 and i wore them for 3 minutes :(

The dinner party was amazing. Goats cheese on toast for starters, then a lovely homemade vegetable pie, followed by the most gorgeous chocolate fondant pudding with raspberry sorbet. I was stuffed, well and truly.

Sunday was Stinkys bowling party. PICTURES HERE! It was a lot of fun. I lost - no surprises there though!

After all that hullabaloo, went back to my boyfriends, to sit down, relax with my first coal fire of the year..... perfect end, to a perfect weekend.

I am now lying in bed...exhausted, but very content.

Comments

Drew said…
Great pictures! Glad to see that rented bowling shoes are as fashionable in the UK as they are here. ;-)
Sarah♥ said…
Stinkys shoes were fabulous. They were a lot more fancy than mine!

I think i used muscles i've not used in a very long time. I ache today...lol!
vinny said…
pics are ace,i love bowling,ha ha ball up the jumper was funny lol.
how the heck did he break ur new boots 80 quid is well expensive,where have they broke?is it the zip or something as if u have the reciept just take them back and get a refund,don't say ur fella broke them just say they are faulty depending on where they have borken? ur weekend sounded fab,ours was pretty quiet and pouring down every day ;0(
gonna try and give myself a hair cut today that should be a laugh,gonna try and get layers,watched some vids on the web and apparently u put ur hair in a pony tail on top of ur head and cut straight across,then u can have more layers by just bringing the front half up in front of ur ears in a pony and do the same so fingers crossed it does not go wrong,oh well if it does i will just look a dick for a bit,i can always tie it back if it does look silly lol
have a great day sarah xx♥xx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...