I'VE MADE A DECISION!

From now on, i am going to write about WHO i want and WHAT i want - NO HOLES BARRED. I'm not going to be worried about blogging certain things because it might not be what people want to read, i blog for a reason, to get things out in the open, to clear my head and heart...

I'm not here to make friends...i'm here for myself and if people reading like what they see, then thats fabulous, if they don't, then no one is forcing them to put my blog address into Google.

So yeah, i am pissed off having to conform to what other people want, from this moment, they can jog on!

Comments

Unknown said…
Thumbs up! ;)
xx
vinny said…
thats cool i love to read all ya blogs,not read a bad one yet and enjoy them all,ur a nice person and i don't type it into google ur in my fave's u lucky devil lol
just chat about anything its all good hun and interesting to read so keep it up as i for one love to visit ♥
Sarah♥ said…
Thank you my gorgeous Northern friend. x
Sarah♥ said…
Vinny - Thank you so much for being 'loyal'. I don't go out of my way to piss people off, but sometimes you need to get things off your chest...and if it upsets people, then....i don't care anymore. If that makes me a bitch or a bad person, so be it.

xxxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...