3rd video...i look really ugly!

Comments

vinny said…
hi sweetie pie awww ur vid made me nearly cry at the end as u looked sooo sad and looked like u were gonna cry,and u mad woman u have got an ace personality dead bubbley lovely smile and smiley eyes and ive already told u ur pretty with a perfect shape figure u just need to keep up on the eating thing if you can ;0)
but no wonder the way u are with the bullying and with ur dick of an ex saying all that nonsense to you how mean what the feck was he doing with you if he thought all that?the git!! keep the vids up as i rekon they will be helping lots of people,we all love ya sarah always remember that,u seem funny,pretty,nice,kind,well mannered person with lots going for you so never give up as ur partner now seems dead cool and ur son is a credit to you too xxxx♥xxx
Sarah♥ said…
I did nearly cry. It's hard trying to convey how much i hate myself. I know i write about it a lot, but saying it out loud to an audience is harder, and i am sad to think that my bf will leave me at any second because i look hideous. I REALLY mean it too. xxxx
coffeecup said…
It makes me so sad that you feel this way about yourself. Before you even started mentioning the things you dislike about yourself I was thinking how beautiful your hair looked. How flawless your skin was and how feminine and delicate your face was especially when you smiled! How beautiful you look to me and everyone else I would imagine too. Your boyfriend will never leave you because of the way you look! He's a lucky man Sarah and I'll bet he's beaming with pride to be seen out with you.

From someone who never wears make up because she's too paranoid that her skin is bad, that her hair's a disaster and her body is too fat...well I think I do understand a tiny little bit of how distressed and unhappy you feel.

It's upsetting to see your pretty eyes so downcast :( You come across as so sincere and vulnerable. How could any man hurt someone as fragile and caring as you? Curse him for hurting you!!

Do not ever please think that you lack personality gorgeous girl!! Ever! Your personality shines through every word you say and write. Few people can reach others as you do and gain their respect and empathy. Your humour makes me laugh out loud and your sadness makes me want to cry. You're one of those special caring, kind and genuine people out there.

I know I can't change how you feel and can only tell you that we see an articulate, radiant and beautiful woman.

Girls who bullied you must have been jealous of how slim and pretty you were and wanted to bring you down. Just mean! You're so brave for speaking up and I'm certain you will be a help and a comfort to others.

Much love x x & BIG((hugs))
Sarah♥ said…
Good grief Miss G. You know how to make a girl cry. Bloody hell, i am sitting here with tears pouring out of my eyes, luckily i don't have to look at the keys to type!

I look at the video with nothing but hate for myself, and i can assure you my face is hideous, the light from the window is so bright, you can't see all the flaws. I'm still sporting a rather nice horn in the middle of my forehead. Lovely and attractive.

I was bullied because i was fat and ugly (4ft something and over 9 1/2 stone), they weren't jealous of me.... :(

Thank you for your lovely comment, you're an amazing women.

x
Anonymous said…
this was sad 2 watch
ive been watching ur videos a while now and always thought how pretty, petite,lovely shiny hair and how beautiful ur sparkly eyes r u come over on ur videos so lovely and outgoing :) i just want 2 wish u well 4 the future
all the best x
Sarah♥ said…
Don't be sad.

x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...