Day in the garden...








...in January? Am i mad? ANSWER: YES!

I am aching so much already. *TRYING* to sweep the leaves with a broom over the grass was pretty hard...AND THEN...climbing up a ladder on seriously uneven ground and reaching up as high as i could to remove all the dead section of honeysuckle...ugh! I wish i wasn't so house/garden proud...be a lot easier.

PLUS - The LOVELY LOVELY Emma has made me SO happy today.... MUCH LOVE TO YOU EMMA! You're simply fabulous...and way to generous to me :) :) :)

Comments

vinny said…
your garden looks lovely and ur weather is better than ours as gloomy and rainy here ;0(
i'm not garden proud that's mens work ha ha i'm no femanist,men can do the heavy work and i do the light stuff hee hee

nite nite hun x♥x
Sarah♥ said…
I have no man here, but even when i did, i've always done the garden :)

x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...