Fecking hell...

Moan, whinge, groan, bitch, whine, gripe...that's all i seem to do.

It's Sunday. A day i would usually see my man, but this morning i made the decision that i wanted to come home and 'be alone'.......wtf? I've had the most miserable, depressing, negative thought provoking day since FRIDAY! Cry? Yes. I have cried countless times. Feeling fucking sorry for myself. Check. Yes, done that too.

Yesterday, although i was anxious about going to my boyfriends, i got there without panicking (this is a lovely new experience, one that i haven't had to deal with for a very long time!). We had a lovely afternoon, had dinner, then one of his friends came round. We were still talking until the early hours, time flew, i ENJOYED myself.

..but then this morning, i woke up with that awful sense of "I HATE MYSELF TODAY"..."TOO UGLY TO BE OUT"..."TOO UGLY TO BE SOMEONE'S GIRLFRIEND"...ugh, just a bad bad day to be in the company of anyone and didn't want to bring him down with me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...