Walking...on a Sunday?

I know, this post is a couple of days late, but i'm a busy girl...PMSL! Not really...i just forgot to do it!!

On Sunday, my boyfriend came round and said "We're going for a walk." That was it. There wasn't any "Would you like to go for a walk?", we were going, simple as that. Thing is, when i am rocking around with a fucking blood clot in my body, obviously it causes a certain amount of anxiety, however, this doesn't come into it with my boyfriend. We went. I was fine. It was actually REALLY good. Very very windy and cold, but it certainly blew out the cobwebs ;)





Comments

vinny said…
Lovely photos Sarah u and ur fella look sooo happy on that last one how sweet ;0) ♥
Sarah♥ said…
Thank you!

I do love him...very much :)

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...