New Video... :)

Comments

vinny said…
Hi Sarah yes ive watched that channel and emma seems soooo nice a fellow scouser which is cool.
and the rest seems dead nice too ive watched them all so looking forward to watching urs 2moz.
ur hair looks fab,my god u don't look like u have put on any weight u look like uve lost some if anything,get some more buscuits and cakes down ya and try not to worry as ur so thin sweetie u really are,you don't even need to exercise u look fine just fine.
glad u got some nice xmas gifts and had a good one,ur flip looks really cool,i got a touchscreen netbook which is cute and vouchers,make-up chloe perfume set etc etc so it was lovely,ur looking really weel anyway and hope u have a nice evening,love and hugs from vin xx♥xx
Sarah♥ said…
Emma is ace. I've "known" her for quite a while now and we chat on the phone...she's bloody lovely and never fails to make me laugh. I do believe that one day we'll meet. But she lives SOOOO far away, that's the only problem, otherwise, she wouldn't be able to get rid of me!!!!!

Sounds like you had a pretty good Christmas, you got lots of good presents. I do feel now, that Christmas is ALL about my son. I don't give a shit if i get NOTHING i would rather people spend more on him and not on me.

Biscuits/Cake/Cheese/Ice-Cream/Puddings are my downfall. I bought about £20 of cheese before Christmas, all different kinds, i pretty much have done the lot on my own...ugh! No wonder i'm flabby now...lol

Thanks for your comment Vinny, ALWAYS appreciated.

x
Jill Green said…
Sarah, I love that you are doing video. I would love to get up the nerve to do this, I bet it would help a lot. Keep them coming :)

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...