Guess what?

...It got worse.. If that's at all possible.

So after our short conversation last night, i heard nothing from him. Nada. He'll always call me at 8 on a Saturday morning, but this morning, he didn't. I KNEW i was in serious trouble. So me being the idiot that i am, called him, only to get "I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU".

Take that comment and add it to a person who is extremely depressed and you get a girl on the verge of a fucking breakdown.

He's called me since, and i'm not seeing him AGAIN, i've not seen him since Wednesday now. He said he's tired and wants to be alone. Take THAT comment, add THAT to what's already been said....and you now have a girl who wants to end it all.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Sarah,

Regardless of the state of your relationship, you've progressed and grown in these past years. Just remember that you don't need anyone else to continue on the path of recovery. Whether you want to believe it or not, you're a strong woman.

I don't know if it helps to hear a stranger say 'I'm proud of you!' but I'll say it anyways.

Cut the cord. It will hurt but I promise you it will hurt more if you stay in this relationship.

Bonne courage!
vinny said…
so does this mean ur over for good then? i'm so sorry hun that he wasn't willing to work at this relationship,you were but he obviously wasn't ;0(
♥♥
Sarah♥ said…
Nope we're still together - JUST!

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...