On the darkest days...

...there is always a glimmer of sunshine!!!!

I am literately overcome with......happiness. Sitting in my room, as i do mainly because i am safer up here... can't do myself any stupid injury (apart from spilling hot coffee on myself, which i just did), when i heard the postie come. I didn't rush down to see what i'd got because generally water/gas and electric bills don't do much for me. So eventually i braved the killer stairs and saw what i thought was a late birthday card.... But no..... It wasn't. Didn't recognise the writing (which i have to mention was lovely!), so i opened it....

From my lovely Scouse Emma. A HANDWRITTEN card... A 'Thank you' card.... I am overwhelmed. How easy would it be to email or text?? No one sends those any more, but Emma did..

What was inside is private, but what i can say is.... It's FINE.../You're very welcome and THANK YOU!!!!

Oh...BTW....I did get your message on my phone, it was hiding in the saved messages, which is strange... but anyway, PMSL!!! It was so funny. And tell your husband, i have no idea where Sherlock is...but if i find him, i'll let him know ;)

...and another Thank You goes to the person who emailed me yesterday with a belated Happy Birthday. Very much appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

em said…
aw thats lovely, happy belated birthday. xxx
Sarah♥ said…
I know :)
Hope you're well...

x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...