Sunday and Monday..

I've had a couple of good mood days... Which has been nice.

Sunday, usual trip to see the baby - he's growing so quickly, but while i was there my friend broke some news to me... Basically she has NO family down here to help her, no one. All her family moved up to Lincolnshire, her mother passed in 1999 and her father is dying of cancer and lives in London. Anyway, she sort of just dropped it into a conversation how her boyfriend wants to move up north so she's got her family around her, because apart from me visiting her once a week when the boyfriend takes me, she doesn't really have any help at all... This news almost reduced me to tears as she was saying it. I broke down when she moved to where she is now, but going 3 1/2 hours away.... :(

On a purely selfish level, I DON'T WANT HER TO GO....Not one bit.... On the rational/sensible/what is best for her level, of course it would be the right thing to do.... But it doesn't stop me from being really upset. Plus, for the amount of money she has down here, she could buy a fricking mansion up there.... All that leaves me to do is get well and get well fast.

After seeing my friend we had a little drinky-poos in a pub...


Today has been an agoraphobically testing day - oh yeah.....

We left mine and the ungodly hour of 8.30...on a non-work-day......(for the boyfriend). Went to his, cleaned up a bit, he cleaned out the fish while i sowed on a button... Then shopping and back to mine. We both wanted to do something but i wasn't up for going too far, didn't feel 'that' great... however, the bf made me feel guilty by saying that we always go where i want to go, which is true to an extent, but i wouldn't say "ALWAYS"..... We get home to pick up the boy and asked him where he'd like to go...his response was "Toys'r'us" nope, not going there, where else? No where, everywhere is boring... Okay then, see you later and we left!!!!

The boyfriend kept pushing Mersea on me....Mersea, Mersea, Mersea.... I've never been brave enough to go there before for some reason, it's on the coast, it's all muddy (no sand) and just yeah.,... not appealing, maybe that was the reason for being scared, oh and also the fact that it takes an hour...Hmmm.... So feeling not that fabulous, i agreed anyway.... AND I DID IT!! Yay me... "Go Sarah, go Sarah, go....." :)






So i am very happy with myself... :)

((NB I bought B-Vitimins today, see if that helps me at all))

Comments

Sarah said…
You need a multi vitamin too! Otherwise, no point!

No offense to Mersey, doesn't look like it's best day :P But yay you for going anyway!
Sarah♥ said…
Oh bugger.... i'll get some tomorrow!

Mersey is bad, the tide was out....all mud.... Not the best day ;)

x
vinny said…
Hi Sarah glad u had a nice w.end,so so sorry bout ur friend its really sad,all my family and my fella's family live up north too so we only have each other but thats the way we like it lol as they would just all interfere too much and do me head in ha ha,my fella takes vitamin b too,love the photos,i'm huge now and only got just under 3 weeks to go but just want her to come now as had enough,getting cramping period type pain everyday isnt nice,love and hugs from vin xx♥xx
coffeecup said…
Mud is good! I'm so envious, that looks like a really interesting place. Such arty photos too m'lady. Well done indeed!!! :) x
Sarah♥ said…
Hi Vinny...
I was going to ask how much longer you have left... Can't wait until you tell me you've had her... I bet it will be when i'm away and i won't know :(

I'd rather my friend not be so far away, just because of the baby too... i'd never get to see him, that'll break my heart. I can't cope with her going so far.

xxx
Sarah♥ said…
Steph...

There isn't really much at MERSEA, ugh, i spelt it wrong, what a thicket. There were loads of people crabbing... Would you believe in the whole of Mersea there are ONLY 24 car parking spaces, we had to park in the boat yard after a lovely man allowed us...

But thank you, this is when my boyfriend is GOOD because he pushes me...

Hope you're okay...

xxxxx
Flipper said…
i'm glad you had a good day, it's a lovely feeling when you achieve something you were nervous about doing :)

i took b vitamins and i think they really helped a lot, i used to take these ones (only stopped as i started taking a proper pregnancy multivitamin)http://www.naturalwayhealth.co.uk/viridian/high-five-b-complex.php

xxx
Sarah♥ said…
I did feel good, at the time, i felt 'normal'... It seems like these days, unless i am doing something i feel like a sack of shit...

Those pills look good, but how big were they!?

xxx
Flipper said…
sorry, only just seen this, so much for being notified when someone replies lol they are capsules with powder in, not massive at all, i don't like swallowing tablets much and i'm fine with them :) xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...