...Ha! Could only happen to moi.

..So i finished up writing the last post and my boyfriend came through the door. I got up to see him (and get the pain relief) but i didn't spot a cat laying across the top step of the stairs and managed to quite spectacularly fall (stunt man stylie) from top to bottom. Ouch that hurt. I'm covered in bruises and have a rather huge carpet burn on my arm.

Pro's to falling downstairs - The pain in my stomach took a back seat while i was nursing my wounds.
Con's to falling downstairs - Well, at my age, i could have broken a bone!!!! ;)

The cat got away unscathed.

Comments

Flipper said…
ouch! hope you're ok...and yes..get to the drs if the pain is still bad xxxxxxxxxxx
Sarah♥ said…
Hi..
Hope you're well this morning :)
Pain isn't too bad so far (touch wood) ... I've been trying to get an appointment with MY doctor for a week and a half now, i really don't like seeing random doctors for 'serious' matters.

I'll get one soon...

x
Flipper said…
Morning :)

not too bad thanks, got work coming out my ears at the moment so trying to get a nice early start :)

sounds like your drs is as bad as ours, i rang up a while back to see the dr i like but she was booked up for the next 2 weeks and you can't book more then 2 weeks in advance so i just had to see a locum which i hate doing!

try and take it easy today, i bet you're a bit stiff and sore after your fall too! xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...