GRRRR!

This is why i hate taking Blogging breaks. I have such much to say today.........bugger!

Comments

vinny said…
well don't take a break come back lol ;0)
i'm using an ovulation predicter thing at the mo by clear blue to see my ovulation days,its the first time ive used one,been using for 4 days and nothing then today i get a smiley face so means for the next 48hrs we've gotta well u know ha ha,fingers crossed it works this time.
have a great sunday and i would miss ya if u went ;0(
xx♥xx
Sarah♥ said…
OH MY GOSH! I am SO genuinley happy for you...

I am going to keep EVERYTHING crossed for you :)

x
coffeecup said…
Just write when you feel you want to? I have no idea how you can say blogging isn't your strong point!? If this is you at less then your best then it's flipping amazing!

Airing and sharing is good for you :) I thought so at 4.30 this morning when I just had to clear my head.

Six years already? Why not make it ten? :) :)

xxx
Sarah♥ said…
I would like to make it ten!

Sometimes you just need to get things off your chest, but perhaps i need to vent it in other ways...not over the interweb ;)

x
vinny said…
awww thanks sarah thanks so much that means a lot,i'm gonna keep everything crossed to except my legs ha ha or won't get anywhere then will i lol sorry to be so crude hee hee.
yes just take a break for a little while as its nice to have ur home life too and spend time with loved ones,{{{hugs}}} and hope u feel better soon and grrrr did not want paige to go tonight he was better than that crappy rappy cher lol still want matt to win though,but all the papers are saying he is seeing the backstage stylist anyway and dumped his g.friend for her,dunno how true that was though as the papers are full of rubbish half the time.
wouldn't surprise me if vagner won to be honest the way its looking lol
nite nite xx♥xx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...