What i really dislike..

...(apart from certain people) is this...

I REALLY DISLIKE buying *things* for the house. Spending money on housey things. Let me give you an example. Today i had to purchase a new mop, an ironing board cover and a washing up bowl, which to be honest didn't cost me much at all, around £20 - BUT (and that's a really big but), i resented spending it. I could be spending that £20 on better things, like clothes, or FOOD... After i bought that shite, i spent a further £55 on clothes for my huge, ever growing son. I cannot believe how big he is. Taller than my mum (when she's in heels)..and almost as tall as me. Let me tell you something super exciting. When i went to the sedation dental clinic the other day, in my Converse shoes i was measuring 5ft 3.5, so take off that 1/2 inch and i am 5ft 3. This makes me super happy. I ALWAYS thought i was 5ft 2.5. Na ah....i am TALL!!!

I'm feeling a lot more normal today. I've just got in from being round friends with my boyfriend, it's our first outing for weeks. I'm in a little bit of pain from the tooth that needs extracting, but nothing too major right now.

I just want to send BIG LOVE out to my dear friend Mrs L. You know why ♥

Comments

vinny said…
i love spending money not matter what i'm sure i could be a shoperholic if i had the money to be one ha ha,i don't really like buying fiderly things for the house like washing up bowls bin bags etc etc but anything big for the house as in furniture i love and love getting new clothes too ;0) well sometimes when i don't feel like a big fatty gutted when i have to get a 14 not a 12 ;0( makes me feel sad depends on what shop i'm in cos they all vary so much in sizes,ive got a dress from m&s which is a size 8 and its fits where as if i go to other shops i have to get a 14?? weird or sometimes a 12.
i'm only 5"2 so ur taller than me lol i like being small though ;0) i dont like having short stubby legs but i like being small if that makes sense lol,we now have a dinning table to have xmas dinner on,have not sat by a dining table in years cos of my anxiety,i have only sat by it once sinse getting it but me and my fella sat side by side so he could not look at me eating lol i would never sit across from him but its a first step x♥x
hope ur tooth is ok upto now and does not get any worse
Sarah♥ said…
That's the thing with British sizes. Sometimes i can get into an 8, 6 or even a 4 in Miss Selfridge, but lately Top Shop (i'm sure) have made their 8's smaller! I mean, i have a 23 inch waist, so how can't i fit into an 8?? It's stupid.

I don't mind being short, because i can add heels to make me taller, although i only ever wear Converse! But what i am saying is that if i was taller, i'd probably hate that too and not be able to make myself smaller. Bottom line, we're never happy.

My gap is feeling a million times better thank you for asking, the other tooth waiting to come out is hurting now though....GRRR!

x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...