Self loathing.

When you fucking hate yourself as much as i do, can you ever recover from it?

Comments

Tricia said…
You Sure Can ... I currently am not happy with myself either, the only thing that keeps me going some days is knowing eventually it will get better...

How are you and the boyfriend ?
vinny said…
yes i'm sure you can hun,u have to live in hope,ive been thinking over the last few days and have learnt to try and stay more possative and happy cos my fella said i constantly moan about anything and everything and get peed off and angry about the slightest things and when i come to think about it then yep its true i do lol so i'm trying to change my view on life and think this is what i have been dealt,this is what i have got,unfair as though it may be but to try and stay happy cos i wouldn't want to die and have lived a crappy moaning life lol and we all only live once so have to make the most of what we have and u just never know when our time is up do ya ;0(
not saying u moan or anything but i do all the time and its not good for my ibs either it makes my belly all knotted up when i'm upset so my new year or should i say nov resolution is to try and live life happy as much as i can.
i hate myself too as i hate the missery i bring into peoples lives not being able to do stuff but this is me like it or hate it ive just gotta get on with things,don't wanna be bitter all my life {{{hugs}}} and hope u can try to feel more possative bout urself too sweetie x♥x♥x dunno how long mine will last ha ha but gonna try x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...