And Sarah is back in the room!

All i can say is that i AM great!

Today, despite my horrendous panic attack yesterday, i got straight back out this morning and went shopping with my boyfriend (and walking around town too!).

See - I need to remember these few things...keep my head in check...

1) Up until a few months ago, i could only go out with my mother.
2) I've been camping!
3) Panic attacks are further apart.4
4) I have BEEN ILL for 6 weeks!
5) Rewind a few years and if i'd had a panic attack, i wouldn't have gone out again for weeks, perhaps months.
6) I drove nearly 5 hours away....IN THE DARK.
7) I am so much stronger than i realise.
8) I have a very supportive partner now, who doesn't get mad if i panic.
9) I have lots of friends that are too, very supportive.
10) I am the proud owner of Take That's new CD, out today ;)

Good grief, i do fricking well considering my mental health has been shot to bits since 1998. I am super proud of myself and all i have achieved.

Comments

Flipper said…
excellent news, i'm glad you've had a good day today :) i agree that it can be easy to forget how far you/we've come and i think i need to remember this more myself :)

xx
Sarah♥ said…
It's so easy to get lost in the depths of depression and misery when you're feeling so shitty. I myself, NEVER can remember all the amazing progress i have made during those times, but when i feel well again - I DO remember.

Hope you're well lovely x
vinny said…
that's great hun and yeah keep on remembering how far you have come,hope i get to that point at some day but i'll keep trying ur doing amazing well done x♥x
Tricia said…
Way to get back out there !!! I really enjoy your blog <3 You've accomplished a lot!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...