I've been feeling ill now for way too long. Yesterday i got a fever, which was nice. The (2 weeks worth of) antibiotics aren't doing me any favours either, and even worse, don't seem to be helping at all. Today, i am back on 2 hourly doses of medication. I feel like dogs shit to be blunt. I'm exhausted, fed up and getting more depressed and more agoraphobic by the bloody day. I've not been out 'properly' for weeks. Quick trip to Tesco's is about my limit, any more than that and my anxiety goes through the roof.

My lovely boyfriend brought me round (without being asked even!) some more ibuprofen in his lunch break. I can still only manage frigging over cooked veg to eat and i still have a face like hell. SPOTS EVERYWHERE.

I can't help feeling so low, i think the next person would given the length of time i have felt like this. I feel SO shit, i had to ironically cancel my doctors appointment!

I went to the sedation dentists yesterday and i've been booked in for the 16th December for extraction number 2. Great. Can't wait for that.

The only thing that is keeping me going is knowing that it'll soon be bedtime, oh, and the season finale of "THE ONLY WAY IS ESSEX".... ;)

Comments

Flipper said…
Sorry to hear you're still feeling crap :( my anxiety always goes through the roof when i'm ill too! I've been ill for a couple of weeks now too, although nothing compared to what you've been going through, and i'm going to force myself out tonight, bleugh!

Gutted it's the last the only way is Essex tonight!

Much love

xx
Sarah♥ said…
Hope you feel better soon.

I'm sitting here crapping myself about going to Tesco. Arghh! I hate feeling rough.

x
em said…
hope you start to pick up soon sarah. usually my anxiety is worse when unwell. x
vinny said…
yeah everything feels worse when ur ill as ur whole body is then run down so ur more likley to catch a cold or flu etc and when u have not been out for ages then it makes going out even worse than ever before ;0(
{{{big hugs}}} xx♥xx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...