Shit, fuck, tits, bollocks, arse....

TOURETTES? It would appear that way!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

This morning, got up, dressed and went to my boyfriends place. Stayed there for a bit, went round friends to congratulate them on the birth of their baby girl (who i have to say was gorgeous and so very tiny), then to one supermarket where we picked up a HALF PRICE duck! Oh my gosh, it's amazing, and so cheap (however, i don't eat meat!). After that we took the short drive to Sainsburys, driving up to Sainsburys car park OUT OF THE FRICKING BLUE - PANIC ATTACK! I couldn't believe it. From no where...hit me. Without hesitation my boyfriend drove round and out of the car park, only to be greeted with a nose-to-tail traffic jam.

I am SO disappointed, because there was no warning to say that it might or could possibly happen. He's was very supportive and calming as normal, but this panic attack hit my stomach and anything stomach related freaks me out (because of my emetophobia).

BAD PANIC ATTACK, VERY VERY BAD!

Comments

vinny said…
oh i'm so sorry sarah they can just come whenever i know how u feel,one min u feel ok next min shit wham out the blue you can't breath properly,glad ur safe at home now x♥x
Sarah♥ said…
Oh, it's wasn't the breathing i was having trouble with this time, it was purely in my stomach... Felt super sick, i HATE that!

Hope you're okay lovely ;)

x
Sarah♥ said…
Oh, it's wasn't the breathing i was having trouble with this time, it was purely in my stomach... Felt super sick, i HATE that!

Hope you're okay lovely ;)

x
vinny said…
yes fine thanks,yeah i seen to get all at once really,feel like i'm gonna throw up or fall over cos my legs go to jelly,sweating heart pounding and find it dead hard to catch my breath.i wonder if there is an inhaler for people with panic attacks u know like asthma people use? cos i'm sure that would help a little,will have to ask the dr next time i go which is like never lol.
glad uve had a much better day today thats such good news,just think about xmas now and that will cheer you up ;0) or maybe not when u find out you have no dosh left lol,ive got sooo many nieces and nephews to get for now,righty oh nitey nite xx♥xx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...