Incomplete...

Don't know how to explain this.

I feel like something is missing from my life, perhaps it's just the fact that i don't really have one that is getting to me? Or is it all about my relationship? 'Something' doesn't feel right. Perhaps Bean isn't all that genuine? I don't know, i'm sad and depressed and need a good cheering up, that's what i think.

I'm not a lover of Christmas and with that just around the corner...i'm worried. Worried that i will spoil it because i have zero festive cheer. In fact, i would go as far as saying...I HATE CHRISTMAS. I worked out yesterday, with all the presents i need to buy, it's going to cost me around £600. £600!????, that's NOT including food. WTF? I could buy a new fence for £500. That seems a better option. Not wasting on shit that people will probably never use and don't really want.

My tooth which is waiting to come out is really hurting again. I've got 3 weeks to go until i have it done...which means another 3 weeks of 2 hourly medication. That's shit.

That's about it for now....

Comments

vinny said…
aww sorry bout ur toothy peg,can u get into an emergency one again if u cant wait the 3 weeks? all as i can say is red liquid nurofen tabs always worked for me which are ibuprofen ones but they are dead expensive ;0(
and i think its probably ur relashionship thats getting u down hun and ur anxiety etc a bit of both really,i know what u mean about xmas costing so much,all my lot are just getting vouchers this year as cant be bothered at all,don't get me wrong i do love xmas but hate hate hate new year so i'm the same about new year that u r about xmas but u just gotta put on a happy face for ur son's sake,after all its only 1 day,and yeah people go well over the top wiv gifts etc just for that day mad eh xxx♥xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...