ONE DAY (ish)

...before i sit in the dentists chair, WITHOUT BEING SEDATED and have my tooth taken out. I am going to be brave, well, saying that...i would have "Joe Bloggs" take it out i am in so much pain! I don't give a shit who does it, i just want it gone, so i can sleep. Waking up at 2/3/4/5am in agony is NOT fun.

Right now, i am nauseated (again). I am on antibiotics, ibuprofen AND co-codamol. I'm staggering the pain relief so i am always covered, however, within an hour of taking the painkillers the pain returns. I am NOT a happy girl.

This week has been shitty. Stinky got a bad cold, then my boyfriend got an even worse cold (we'll just call it "Man flu"). I've seen him ONCE since last Wednesday. He's still ill now, and what with me and my tooth pain, we're not a good couple at the moment.

Ugh. I am off to cry in pain now............

Comments

Tricia said…
Oh Good luck!!! I am sure you can do it..I cannot imagine the pain you are in!!!
Sarah♥ said…
Thanks.
Well, i'm in enough pain to go to the dentist without sedation ;)

It's 4.46am and i've been up for hours (again) in pain. Had enough now :(

x
em said…
ouch, hoping the pain goes away soon, such a gnawing awful pain. good luck.x
Sarah♥ said…
Thanks Sweetness.
Still in agony, but i think i have a cold threatening to come out too. The very last thing i want is a bunged up nose whilst in the dentists chair. ;)

x
Flipper said…
ugh, tooth ache is the worst! :( good luck with the dentists, i'm sure you will be fine! just think how much better you'll feel! xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...