Bump Watch... 1 week and 4 days to go....

How amazing is that tummy? Still so flipping tiny.....but baby is growing fine. I guess she is definitely one of those lucky ones. I doubt that she'll have that last minute growth spurt like a lot of women have.


My man!!!!! I LOVE this picture of him. Some pictures don't really 'look' like him if you get what i mean, this is EXACTLY how he looks in real life.


My 'other' man! Squinting...and playing with Daisy. This is my friends other cat.



Yesterday was my boyfriends birthday. We went to see my friend (obviously), then after that he wanted to go to Harlow, which funny enough is where i went last year on his birthday to see "When Harry Met Sally".

Had an all round pretty good day....

SUNDAY though was a different matter. I had been in agony with pain on my left side for about 7 days. By Sunday evening i didn't know what to do. I called my mum and she took me to the medical centre. I saw the most amazing doctor ever. He was brilliant, checking my stomach all over. Verdict: Possible ulcers. He booked a endoscopy there and then for the 16th of June. THUMBS DOWN!

So that's my round up........

Comments

vinny said…
sorry bout possible ulcers but at least you have an appoint,not very nice for you though ;0(
wow ur friend looks amazing and such little time to go,any day for her now how exciting,is she excited or scared or both lol i'm both,29.5 weeks and counting and no her bump doesn't look massive,mine isnt as big as that yet but my seems lower down too and not as high up,mine still looks like i'm fat really ha ha,have a fab week xx♥xx
Sarah♥ said…
Hi sweet,
Your time is passing really quickly, won't be long before you have your baby too!!!

My friend is getting very nervous. Genuinely shitting herself... ;) Bless her. She's having braxton hicks very often and they're getting more and more uncomfortable. I have said i think it's going to come on Saturday..... I really have no idea though...lol.

Hope you are keeping well...

Sarah xxxx
Flipper said…
lovely photos :) sorry to hear you've been in pain, really hope they manage to sort it out soon as it can't be much fun! fingers crossed for your friend, i hope all goes well when she has the little one :) she has a lovely neat little bump there :)

xx
vinny said…
hiya yes i'm fine thanks,i keep hearing about braxton hicks but don't know what they are,well i do but i don't know how they should feel should i say but i take it i have not had any yet or i would probably know about it,i'll guess she goes about tuesday,i bet she is crapping it,i know i will be when it gets that close bless her,i feel nervous for her,when she's had the baby please report back to let us know it went ok and baby healthy etc plus asked her how much out of 100 did it hurt just so i know lol ♥♥
Sarah♥ said…
Flipper....How are YOU doing!? xxx

Pain is okay today thanks, not had it for a day, so i'm VERY happy about that :)

x
Sarah♥ said…
Vinny..

Braxton Hicks are just when your stomach tightens and go as hard as a rock, i could see her belly change shape when they were happening. It's a strange sensation.

Just spoken to her and she's getting increasingly tired, no energy, her blood pressure is really low and she is exhausted constantly. See, it's been SO long since i had Stinky i can't recall how i felt at this point...

Of course i will let you know when he/she is here.... I will be the happiest person alive :)

xxxx
Flipper said…
i'm good ta :) plodding along nicely at the moment, 28 weeks now, time is a whizzing! feel like a small hippo though lol

glad you're feeling a bit better, hope you're enjoying the weather today, it's gorgeous outside here so i'm guessing it's much the same where you are :) xx
Sarah♥ said…
Wow...time is flying along for you too :)

Essex is covered in cloud!!!! I bought a load of flowers yesterday in the hope that i could plant them today in the sun....but there isn't any and currently i am hugging a hot water bottle...lol, so i'm very jealous!!!!

x
vinny said…
awww i bet ur gonna make a great friend and baby sitter hee hee ;0)
yes my belly does tighten but only when i walk a far distance it will sort of change shape and go massive but not hurt though so not sure if that might be it?
does she have a preference if she wants a boy or girl or does she not mind? i had to find out i'm to eager and can't wait for any surprises lol i'm bad enough with xmas gifts let alone the sex of a baby ha ha xx♥xx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...