Vets again!

I caught Doozie biting her foot last night. I had a look and there was a (slightly bigger than) pea sized lump near one of her toes and a rather fetching shade of pea to match. Obviously you can't leave it to see if it 'might' go away because all i had in my head was that if i left it she'd get blood poisoning and all the infection would go around her little body and kill her. Yes, slightly dramatic, but you all know that my dog means the world to me!!!! So this afternoon i took her to the vets and to cut a long story short, 5 minutes = £120!!!! Yes you read right....5 minutes of vet time, 2 injections and some pills cost me £120. A LOT of money. What the vet THOUGHT (he wasn't 100%) is that she might have got an insect bite then got it infected by keep biting it....but like i said - HE WASN'T CERTAIN! WTF? £120 and he's NOT certain? Is he taking the piss?

Anyway...have to wait and see if the pus ball disappears, it better!

Apart from that bit of excitement for the day, nothing much has happened. Pretty boring really... Such is life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...