Ugh and Ugh again!

One word to describe me at the moment - PANICKY!

I've not felt like this in ages, i have no idea why i am feeling this way but it's shite. I am suffering with that awful thing where you feel like you can't get a full breath in, and you spend most of the day either yawning or sighing... HATE IT!

Not great.

My plans for this evening. Stinkys is at his daddy's. Boyfriend is at his house. I am going to have dinner, pour myself a rather large glass of 'Cosmopolitan', lay in the bath and *try* to relax, whilst watching a DVD. Sounds good...

Damn you panic. Fuck off right now. I have no room in my life for this shit.

Comments

vinny said…
wow i know what you mean about the paniky feeling and not being able to get ur breath and then comes the tiredness yawning and very deep long sighs,hope u feel more relaxed soon,i feel like this every few days or sometimes everyday,its horrid isnt it ;0(
xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...