IN LOVE ♥

Well...

I panicked.

Got to the hospital and where i thought i had to go, was completely wrong. We parked at the top of the multi-story car park thinking the maternity was there, but in fact, no. I had to walk down 3 flights of stairs, over to the main building, then a long way deep into the hospital and then up 4 flights of stairs. Getting further and further away from where the boyfriend was waiting in the car, i started to panic. Walked back down the stairs out of the hospital and i had to call him to come and wait for me. Back in the hospital up the 4 flights of stairs, again.... then, i got lost!!! A lovely nurse came to my rescue and ushered me another (at least) 1/2 mile through corridors, numerous security doors when FINALLY i came to the post-natal ward....

My friend shuffled out to meet me...gave her a massive hug and how i didn't cry when i saw the baby is amazing.

I was still hugely anxious, but i stayed for nearly 2 hours.

Had a little cuddle with him...and he pooped. I have that effect of babies ;) Considering she only had pethidine YESTERDAY she went through the entire labour with nothing but gas and air...and for the last 3 hours, not even that. I bow down in awe of her.

I'm made up for her... he was a wee cutie.



For obvious reasons i can't post full frontal pictures of the baby, so this will do.... And check out the teddy.... I bought that 3 weeks ago, and it's already with him. It's his "first" teddy.... I got it 'cause i thought it looked like Bluebell.

Apart from that i have just seen on the ITV 10'clock news a murder in my town, a stones throw from where i live. How scary. A mother and her 2 year old daughter were shot dead. This town has had 3 murders in as many weeks. Not good at all.

Comments

vinny said…
oh what a cutie he is,he's so small that even his little suit is big on his arms awww bless him,she must be so proud and auntie sarah must be over the moon too,even if you did make him poo ha ha,your friend did amazing with just pethadine and gas and air wow i bet i won't be able to handle the pain i'm a whimp lol,the teddy is dead cute too,glad you made it into the hospital in the end without getting to paniky well done ;0)
and on another note,sorry for all the murders in ur area in such a short space of time,make sure you stay safe and ur stinky too,make sure he's in b4 dark,there are some right weirdo's about ;0(
love and hugs to you all and sooo chuffed xx♥xx
Flipper said…
awww he's lovely :D huge congratulations to your friend!! xxx
Sarah♥ said…
THANK YOU BOTH xxxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...