Do you ever get those days when you *REALLY* miss people? I do.

Comments

Nikki said…
I miss my ex a little.. Well, maybe 'miss' isn't the right word, I dunno. We kept in touch for ages, he was there when Jay was born.. He just changed his number out of the blue. I know he missed me at times, so Im not sure if he did it for himself or if his new Mrs made him.. But yeah, I miss having him there, just sort of knowing he was there even if we didnt talk like every week or anything.
The people I miss the most are people Ive lost. That sort of crushing pain you get.
Who are you missing? Not the Mr Watson I hope ;o)
Sarah♥ said…
Oh no, Watson is my maiden name changed that right away!! No, not missing him at the moment.

There are a few people who miss.. those i've lost contact with, through different circumstances, life i guess...
vinny said…
everyday Sarah but only in the spirit world and nothing can bring them back but always on my mind ♥♥

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...