RIGHT!

I have GOT to get a grip and not let this shit get me down any more. 'Down' days are okay, everyone gets them. We all get moody, pissed off, fed up, annoyed, frustrated, stressed...... but letting it to the point when i am staring at the utensil drawer is NOT GOOD.

I'm worried that i've been feeling a little more panicky too, this is a dangerous place to be, because it takes no effort at all to start thinking negatively and all those 'what if's' when i go out. I have too much to do to be agoraphobic again. I'm too busy to be stuck indoors.

Lets hope a bit of British sunshine can get me back on track. It's going to be hot this weekend :)



Let's ignore Tuesday ;)

Comments

Kaci said…
I know how you feel! I'll have a period where I am doing well then feel like things may be sliding back. What sometimes helps me is to do something I enjoy and also I just repeat positive affirmations in my mind. Like "I can handle whatever comes along" Sometimes I don't believe it and feel silly but it seems to help. Also, talking to a friend who can get me back into a positive mind frame helps a lot too!
coffeecup said…
Tuesday! Pfft! Think we'd best make the most of these three days, it's all you're getting you know! Here we have it - this is Summer! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...