More baby...

We (the mother/boyfriend and I) went to see the baby last night as my friend got out of hospital yesterday afternoon. OMGosh...He is just adorable...i'm feeling that this is going to be one spoilt baby, definitely by me ;)

She's doing just great. The hardest thing that i remember about having a newborn is the whole 'getting into a routine' thing. It's all a learning curve. As a first time mother, you have no idea, i didn't have any clue, most mothers don't, but each day you're learning more and more.



My mother and I having a wee cuddle with the little man. There are loads of pictures of the boyfriend holding him, but unfortunately can't put any of those up because baby's face is in them :(

I'm still over the flipping moon for them both, can't wait to see him/them again on Monday.... I'm spending A LOT of time over there....can you blame me though?

Comments

lotte said…
Aaaaahhhhh Bless You....you are obviously completely in love with this little boy...I dont blame you....Auntie Sarah :)

Make the most of it while he's little...enjoy seeing him as much as you can

I hope you are well and you are ok Mrs????

Much Love x x x
Sarah♥ said…
Hoping everything is good at your end :)

Oh my Charlotte, i am SO in love with him. He's delightful and because she had to go through months and months and months of trying then an operation, THEN...ICSI (similar to IVF) it's a miracle he's here, especially since she fell pregnant with her first round.

He's divine. What more can i say!?

I've been waiting ages for my best friend to have a baby and even more so since i had mine SOOOO long ago, it's just lovely to see her with her own child now.

xxxxx
vinny said…
ahhh how sweet he's sooo tiny and you look lovely together,bet you can't wait for him to grow and start talking and crawling it will be amazing,sending my love to the family ♥♥

omg the word verification thing is .... prego lol

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...