Q 'n' A time...

If not in England, where would i live....I would live in Australia or Italy. Love both countries very much..but so different.

My dream holiday would be to...road trip through the U.S.A.

My current obsessions are...YouTube! I know...how 5 years ago am i??

I channel my childhood self when I....go through my bedroom at my mums house, looking at all my old things.

If I had to be outdoors all day I would...spend it by water.

My favorite quality/ies in a man is....TRUST, honesty, security, fidelity and love.

My favourite quality in a woman is...standing up for herself, being true to who she is and not conforming to what 'society' says....

I'm terrified of....many things.

My dream car is a...Lamborghini Gallardo.

My cocktail of choice is...Cosmopolitan on the rocks.

My celebrity crush is...Bradley Cooper...

My friends and I like to...Drink tea and eat cake.

If I could go back in time for one decade...Relive the 90's....that was one hell of a decade!

As a teenager I was totally into...NKOTB/BROS and going ice-staking on a Friday night.

I tend to splurge on...Make-up, clothes and Converse.

Comments

vinny said…
lol awww i loved ur q&a time,i would really love to visit italy venice i think as thats where my name is from,my sis lives in oz and has done for the past 2 years nearly.
ive only ever been to france,greece and tenerife <<< can't spell lol.
love being out by the water myself as its so relaxing with the breeze and listening to the waves it calms me down when i'm stressed,who wasnt into bros and new kids on the block ha ha i loved them too then got into robbie williams later on lol.
i love buying clothing,not while i'm pregnant though as i don't see the point when i look like a big fat sumo lol.
my dream car is a jaguar and i hate daddy long legs or huge spiders,don't mind small ones and i also hate frogs now too as my fella has a phobia of them and he's made me have one too,they creep me out.
the most important person in my life is my fella and baby teegan in my belly ;0)
love and hugs and have a fab week from vin xxxxxxxxxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...