For Charlotte....

Comments

lotte said…
*Blushes*

I meant what I said in the text hun....always remember that you are a special special person.

Im here if you need me...

I love you hun....keep safe
x x x x
lotte said…
*Blushes*

I meant what I said in the text hun....always remember that you are a special special person.

Im here if you need me...

I love you hun....keep safe
x x x x
Sarah♥ said…
...and you know i did exactly the same when you were in hospital. I wanted you to know that i was always there for you....

I think you are fabulous Charlotte. Thank you so very much for not only even thinking about me, but for bothering to see that i am okay - it means the world.

Love you too Beautiful lady (my inspiration)

xxxxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...