Bedroom complete...

Very happy about this... It's all fresh and white.. My furniture is coming back tomorrow afternoon and in the morning i am off out to purchase a new duvet cover and bedside light. I'm very lucky in the fact that i have £40 worth of B&Q stuff that i can take back because my friend is a "Professional decorator" and had all his own things.... So how fantastic is that?

Now, i am wondering... All my other duvets are green, green, brown and cream or brown cream and orange. I can't have white due to the animals in my house, so what colour/colours should i go for?? And should my bedside table light be white to keep it all the same?

Decisions, decisions... :)

Comments

Miss F said…
Oh I LOVE new doona covers :-) they make me soooo happy, and i cant wait to see what you end up getting. Its amazing how when you spend so much time in your room (like i do) how happy a new cover can make you LOL what colour did you paint?
Sarah♥ said…
Its ALL white, just like before... Just needed a big fat freshening up.. The wood work had gone really yellowy :( Not any more though... yay!

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

The last month...

Dilemma...