Day two - Bulimia recovery...

Yesterday was hard... I didn't take pills, so that's amazing.
It was hard for other reasons...
I felt low, depressed, i self harmed... i felt shit.
I ate my dinner, drank my V8, took my vitamins, had my 'Skinny' Water (packed with vit C).....

Still...., i'm finding it really hard. Today i have got my period. I feel fat, disgusting, bloated, ugly, spotty and generally rubbish... HOWEVER, i am on DAY THREE OF NOT USING! That's good.... Positive thinking Sarah, oh, and i pooped again :)

I took Stink to the dentists, and they obviously decided on a brace being put on the 15th Dec, but also he needs one tooth out, ONLY because when his upper left baby tooth next to his front tooth came out, the adult tooth never grew through, sooo.... once his brace has straightened his teeth, it'd look odd because he'd have a K9 one side and a smaller tooth the other, so in order for him to have a symmetrical smile they said to take the small tooth upper right out... Anyhoo.... THAT IS TODAY! My wee boy is having a tooth out. He's going to be a brave boy, unlike me!!! :)

..In other news... I'm still not picking my face!
I have a decorator coming round today to see what they can do with my boys bedroom. I might enquire about decorating the rest of my house at the same time *not the kitchen*..... I HATE my kitchen but they should be replacing the units soon, so why bother!?

That's it...

Comments

Miss F said…
3 days ! Woo- hoo. Good work xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

The last month...

Dilemma...