Panic attack... Good and bad...


I posted this on Facebook earlier, 'cause i was having a panic attack. I was really struggling and I couldn't get hold of anyone to talk to which made me worse. Eventually i started feeling a bit better, with the encouragement of some amazing friends. Gotta love Facebook for that...

Anyhoo... I just get a comment from a 'Girl' friend of my son's. She said that her mum ALSO suffers with Panic Attacks and she too is scared to go out (sometimes). What are the chances of that? This girl my son really likes.. I met her on Halloween and she was lovely and acts/looks and behaves much older than her 12 years, difference between this young lady and my boy is that she *gets* the whole panic thing whereas my boy tends to not really take much notice, saying that, he's never really around when i do panic.... Hmmm....

This is her latest comment...

Aww yeahh i know how it feels coz I lost my normal mum too, but she is normal to me as she is now. She got worse wen she lost her baby and then worse still wen she got pregnant wiv my little sis. Now her life has completely changed and she feels like a bad mum sometimes, but shes not shes amazing, justt fragile xx
3 minutes ago


What a sweet thing to say, i feel like crying ;(

Comments

vinny said…
ahhh its nice to see so many people care and maybe you could hook up with her mum and become friends,that would be nice to help each other ;0) xx
Jill said…
You're really lucky to know someone IRL (in real life) that gets it. She sounds super nice.

Sarah I would love to connect with you on Fb- this is my page if you ever want to talk: http://www.facebook.com/SelfHelpForAnxiety

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

The last month...

Dilemma...